Legal Notice and Disclaimers
- I affirm that I am not working for any television or movie production studio, network or affiliated organizations. I am not employed by the government be it U.S or Canadian, affiliated agencies or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent. I am not a postal inspector. By e-mailing you I understand that these trades are collector to collector and any incidental costs that are involved are not for product or labor but transportation of said goods. No profit is made from my tape trading and is done only for my enjoyment, to help out others and the chance to expand my own collection. Tape trading is a hobby not an occupation or a business to me. This site is not for commercial use.
- In regards to the legality of the Video Home recording Act settled by Congress with the Home Recording Act (P.L 102-563,106 Stat 4237, Codified at 17 U.S.C 1001-1010) in October 1992. No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on manufacture, importation or distribution of a digital or analog recording medium or based on the non-commercial use of such a device or medium. No rights are intended, expressed or implied.
- In case there are still questions regarding copyright infringement to be raised I request that you review this Supreme Court Case: Sony.Corp vs. Universal City Studios (PDF of Case from Westlaw) (1984) under copyright law.
- You understand that these trades or donations are collector to collector and any incidental costs that may be involved are not for product, but for labor. All charges placed on the reproduction of any and all video footage are attached to the time, materials, machine wear & tear and return shipping & packaging.
- If you enter this site without agreeing to any of the above terms you are violating code 341.322.12 of the INTERNET PRIVACY ACT OF 1995 which means you cannot threaten my ISP or any other company hosting these pages, and you cannot prosecute any person affiliate with this site including family, friends, or anyone entering this site.
I agree to the terms and want to view the collection!
Designed by Marcus "Mookie" Anderson and Internetcomealive, Inc.
Web Design, Hosting, Consulting