This section contains the fun opionated and off the cuff rantings of our readers and writers at VikingsTailgate.com. From tall tales to jokes to beer spilling lists, this section is supposed to make you laugh, cry and get pissed off. It's also a great place to just read grafitti that has been sent to us, like comics with Brett Favre, Mike Tice, the now overkilled "Not Going Anywhere for Awhile" Snickers fake ads, and the "Priceless" regurgitations.
- The Vikings Tailgating Lot May Have Just Gotten Closer to the Metrodome! (06-15-07)
In a story Star Tribune Writers Mike Kaszuba and Paul Levy, dated June 15, 2007 – It was indicated that Viking Owner Zygi Wilf has "tentatively agreed to buy four city blocks for $45 million..."
- U.S. Population: Not Qualified to Have Opinions, Bloggers Need to Logout (05-20-07)
Found this on the tangled web, and it made so much sense, that I had to post it. Basically, if you think you are an expert, you are not, if you ever thought of having an opinion you shouldn't... (05-03-07)
- Post Oklahoma AD Era - Adrian's Final Chapter (05-03-07)
One of Oklahoma's greatest running backs to play at one of the state colleges, includes the likes of Barry Sanders, Joe Washington, Thurman Thomas, Steve Owens took the big-leap into the NFL Draft, Adrian Peterson. The man, Sooner Nation grew to love...
- Draft snapshot: RB Adrian Peterson (05-01-07)
It was my freshman year against Texas, in the Cotton Bowl. (Peterson rushed for 225 yards in a 12-0 win.) That put me on the map and brought attention to me.
- Tyler Thigpen: Everybody's All-American? (04-30-07)
Tyler Thigpen was the first player from Coastal and second from the Big South Conference ever to be honored by as an AFCA All-American...
- Patriots Just Got Themselves a New Fan (04-29-07)
Randy Moss, my all-time favorite Vikings Receiver is now going to get his ring.
- The Adrian Peterson Show (04-28-07)
Video from You Tube fans who show the Vikings 1st round pick, working the defense in High School and College.
- Sidney Rice Video From You Tube (04-28-07)
One of the new Vikings, Sidney Rice, shows some skills in this You Tube fan video!
- Third Annual Draft Wish List... (04-27-07)
For what it's worth, here is the third annual Vikingstailgate.com favorite draft prospects for 2007
- It's Twinnin.com Time! (04-01-07)
Mookie is working on his Twinnin.com site and coaching Lakeville, MN Little League this offseason, but will be back for an occasional blog here and there. When the NFL draft nears, look for some prospect favorites to be posted again. Until then, enjoy the off-season, the Wild playoff run, and Twins Opening Day. Peace to all, and we'll see you in the tailgating lots next year.
- AND WITH the 7th Overall Pick..... (03-21-07)
As Vikings Draft Day approaches, Mookie is sticking with his personal favorite linebacker from linebacker U. In other words, he wants the POZ, but might be suggesting a trade down?
- Here Comes the Fire Sale (02-12-07)
One can't blame Vikings fans for jumping off the ship after the horribly painful season we just endured, and who could blame them for jumping off the bandwagon, burning their old jerseys, and dumping their season tickets. But a Fire Sale?
- Gopher Football & Brewster Just Sold Me 2 Season Tickets (02-11-07)
Mookie is going to cancel his season tickets for Vikings (not really) and has purchased Golden Gopher lower level seats in the end-zone because the Vikings don't care?
- Super Bowl in Miami; Prince, Paupers and A Nice Ring to it All (01-26-07)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through an off-season, so over the holidays I tried not to drink myself into oblivion, and I watched football games.
- Dougie & Mookie Featured in Sunday Poneer Press Story on Tailgating! (11-12-06)
Vikings vs. Packers 2006, and the Pioneer Press finds two of Minnesota's finest tailgaters to feature with two cheeseheads in a border battle story in the Sunday Paper!
- Cedric Griffin: The New Viking to Dig (10-10-07)
Okay, I have to admit, I didn't know a lot about Cedric Griffin when he was drafted by the Vikings in the 2nd Round of the 2006 draft, and my reasons for becoming a fan have been pure selfish, but here goes.
- CHESTER'S K-BALL [January 2005]
Recently our South Dakota resident tailgater roadtripped to Kansas City because he has sweet seats in the end zone. Being a man a few words and believing that a picture is worth a thousand words here is what Chester reported about his trip!
- For all the Marbles- The Cheeseheads are Coming [December 04]
- Purple Grunge Style of Football (Seattle Loss) [December 2004]
- EmBEARassed (Loss to Bears) [December 2004]
- Daunte the New "Injun Joe" Viking Engine [October 2004]
- One Night at the King of Diamonds and You're an expert on NFL referees? [Coming Soon]
- Priceless: How to get a K-Ball in the NFL [September 2004]
- Arizona Debacle [December 2003]
- Vikings Get HOSED again! Special Report on the game that Cheese Refs stole [December 2002]
- So Who in the NFL would YOU like to MOST spill a beer on? [October 1999-2001]
- Nordic Choking: It's what the Vikings do [Updated Every Year}
2001 Fanstop Articles by Mookie
Designed by Marcus "Mookie" Anderson and Internetcomealive, Inc.
Web Design, Hosting, Consulting